Friday, February 5, 2010

Stories on hold


I haven't a had a chance to work on a story lately. We had some water and plumbing problems and one thing led to another. A wall had to come down and it ended up being a bit of a mess.
That doesn't mean my ideas for stories disappeared. In fact I worked on a couple of stories in my mind. They just haven't been made into actual words.

One story is the forth novel for Praxton, Slaves of the Rogue World. By the way the first Praxton novel is due for release in August, 2010. The sequels will be released in September and November. I hope I can have the forth book ready by the end of the year. Hopefully I won't have any more home disasters.
I have another short story ready. I'm not sure when to release it and I'm not even sure what to title it yet. I'll figure all that out in a week or two.

Valentine's day is coming up; make sure you remember to get something nice for your sweetheart. If you know her well enough you can get her a nice pair of handcuffs but don't push your luck. Flowers first.

No comments:

Post a Comment