Thursday, January 28, 2010

More stories


I mentioned in my last blog that I finished up a short story called "Be Careful What You Wish For". It was a fun story about a princess who gets kidnapped by a knight and situation she place in. I'm not sure who will be publishing it or when it will go out, but I'll let you know when I do. The story will include bondage and spanking.

I started another story, for the time being I'm calling "Star" and it will also involve the kidnapping. This is taking place in the future and will be about an actress who is abducted for the purpose of being turned in a slave. A detective agency is hired to find her.
I'm mentioning this because a reader asked if I could include her in one of my stories. After thinking it over I agreed. I think it will be kind of fun using her as one of the characters. In her case it wasn't the main character- I already had picked out that one- but I think she will be happy amyway to be included in a story.
Actually, if you would like to be a female character in a story, let me know. Send me an email and give me a name you would like me to use in the story. I would like to know what you look like, so maybe a photo of your face and a discription of your figure. Also, perhaps three words to describe your personality.

Okay, back to writing about pretty women getting themselves in situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment