Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back again


Sorry about the length of time since my last blog. Xmas is a crazy time of the year and among other things I did a lot of outdoor stuff. We have a couple of snow mobiles and we used them a lot this year.

I have updated my website a little more often and now that I'm not scared to make changes to it I will be doing more regular updates.
As you may have noticed I am including a few pictures of vintage bondage. I find them interesting and hope you like them too.

I am working on a new story, two actually. One is a short medieval story about a kidnapped princess. Her problems begin when her fairy god-mother overhears her wishes.
The other is a story set in the future that involves a detective agency. More details on that as I work thorough it.

If you have a minute, let me know what you think of my stories and website. I'm always looking for ways to improve both.

Nick Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment