Sunday, August 7, 2011


It has been a period of time since my last blog but I wanted to redo the website and the theme of my blog. I believe in the old saying one picture is worth a thousand words and with that in mind I plan to continue with my blog on writing about erotica with the help of photos.
First, I do like to make use of the keyhole. If one was to have a glimpse inside past a closed door, what do you think you would see? Likely not exactly the expected. So with that in mind, let’s take a look at the adjourning picture. She appears to me to be not in too much stress, more like anticipating for someone to walk through the door. If you were a stranger to her you might be hesitant about offering her help. She might tell you to get lost.
Perhaps you have a different interpertation of the image and might feel inspired to write a few words about it. As for me, sometimes images will inspire me to write a story, or at least fill a gap in one I am writing.

Currently I am working on a couple of stories that fall under the Praxton series. One is the fourth book and the other is a spinoff from the series that includes the planet Praxton. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

As always, comments are welcome and feel free to contact via my email address.
Cheers
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment