Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome to my first blog

Hi there and thank you stopping to read this. I write erotic literature and would like to share with you some of my thoughts on this genre. First, not everyone agrees what is and what isn't erotic. Some call my writings too tame while others think it's overboard. Obviously, to each his own.
For example read the comments on my free short story The Doorway. Some thought it was too slow a pace but others loved the slow buildup. To me it is easy to write about the physical act but what I like is the thought process of the characters and why they do what they do. Catherine's seduction into bondage was carefully planned by Daniel and I wanted to show how she came to accept what she wanted in the end.
I will be trying to add to this blog once a week. I want to explore erotic writing usually with a theme of bondage in it. I will be using photos to describe some of the topics and hope to get feedback from you as well. Til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment